- Be aware of the interrelation and mutual benefit of Data Science, Industry 4.0, IoT (Internet of Things) and Big Data.
- Learn, manage and excel a data-based project with practical examples about Data Science and Big Data in industry.
- Be familiar with the different cloud storage options that are emerging and the tools to use them practically: SQL and NoSQL (to process unstructured data).
- Learn Machine Learning techniques and models, both supervised unsupervised, and apply them through leader tools as KNIME, MLib and Amazon SageMaker, using actual industrial cases.
- Learn how to prepare data for analysis and perform ETL processes through actual industrial cases, using tools as KNIME.
- Get the knowledge on the most advanced Machine Learning models and Natural Language Processing (NPL) and images as a fundamental tool to develop Industry 4.0 projects.
- Acquire advanced visualization techniques (Visual Data Mining) and handle tools to this end, as Power BI, within Industry 4.0.